Thursday, November 17, 2011

This Week's Favorites

I was looking for some new dinner recipes and came across these three delicious dishes.
Can't wait to try them!

Biggest Loser Lettuce Wraps

Pinned Image
Source: prevention.com via Erin on Pinterest 

Vegetarian Tamale Pie

Vegetarian Tamale Pie
Source: a couple cooks via Erin on Pinterest

Pesto and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken

Pesto and mozzarella stuffed chicken breasts.

I am always intrigued by a new breakfast cookie!

25 Calorie Banana Bread Cookies

Banana bread cookies - 25 cals each
Source: Werk It! via Erin on Pinterest

Breakfast Cookies: no flour...

Breakfast cookies:  No butter, no sugar, no eggs, no flour.
Source: Blueberry Girl via Erin on Pinterest

Holiday cocktails? Yes, please!

holiday cocktail - cranberry, apple, vodka, and ginger ale.
Source: What Katie Ate via Erin on Pinterest

And this just looks like it will melt in your mouth:
Lemon Pull-Apart Bread.

lemon pull-apart bread
Source: The Whimsical Cupcake via Erin on Pinterest

I am linking up with Friday Favorites at Finding Joy in My Kitchen. 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, those recipes do look yummy. I love using lettuce cups. I often use the lettuce as a bread replacement when I make tuna sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banana bread cookies and lemon pull-apart bread look divine!! I have a recipe for banana oatmeal cookies that I love, so I will have to try these too.

    http://health4lifekc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tamale pie looks heavenly...and i bet those lettuce wraps are yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those lettuce wraps look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete