Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Night Dessert Night #19: Fun-da-Middles

Friday night dessert night has been tough for us lately. We have had a lot of parties to go to and lots of being out of town, so we have been eating the dessert others have made whenever we want! We have enjoyed every minute of it but...
time to get back on track!
This week was kind of back to normal (school started) and when I saw these cupcakes at the store, I knew Abby would be in love. I love to use cake mixes when cooking with Abby because she can do the whole thing on her own (kind of). Best Friend Radley was there to help! 
They were super easy to make and the girls loved them! 



I let them make quite a mess filling the tins. :)





With the cream in the middle there is no need to add frosting on top! 
 They taste just like a hostess cupcake. 

Give them a try! 



3 comments:

  1. These sound delicious and your tasters seem mighty happy with your efforts. This is my first visit to your blog, so I've spent sometime browsing through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a nice spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we met last night. You and your sis are just so sweet and darling! You know I love cooking and I can't wait to try some of your recipes. Yay! These cupcakes look like the Hostess Cupcakes... which I LOVE! Yummm. Happy week to you. Hope to see you again soon. xoxo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've walked by these a few times and have been so tempted ... lol

    ReplyDelete