Friday, September 30, 2011

This Week's Favorites

This is on the menu for next week. Could it be true? Can I really make a whole meal packed with this much veggies and my people will still be happy? We will see...
    
  Gina's Skinny Recipes 

The weather has cooled (slightly) and I am excited for soup! 

Six Sisters' Stuff

Fresh Plate
  
Watch Out, Martha

This is a snack/dessert that Abby can make with only a small amount of help. 

Reading Confetti 

And this sounds like the perfect fall treat! 

Baking Bites

Friday's Favorite Finds at Finding Joy In My Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mentioning my witch hats!! Hope Abby likes them! Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! The squash lasagna caught my attention too as did those pumpkin pie cupcakes :) Yum.

    ReplyDelete