Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dessert Night #2: Thunder Cake

     I was going to make a healthy dessert this Friday but at the beginning of the week we actually had storms with thunder and lightening (which we NEVER have) so I knew we had to make Thunder Cake for out Friday Night Dessert Night. We had my sister and my niece come over to help!
    Thunder Cake is a recipe that can be found in the back of the book Thunder Cake by Patricia Polacco. She is an awesome children's author. I have been collecting her books long before I had the girls!
  
We read the story...



baked the cake...



made a huge mess...


decorated the cake...


then admired our work and ate it!




2 comments:

  1. Radley and those pigtails are too much. And hey, it's healthy, there's strawberries on it. :)

    ReplyDelete