What you will need:
Freezer quart size Ziploc bags (1 per person)
Non-stick cooking spray
Eggs (I used egg whites for mine)
Cheese (I used 2% sharp cheddar)
Any of the following:
What you will do:
1. Boil a large pot of water.
2. Spray the inside of your Ziploc with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Crack the eggs inside the bag and throw away shell.
4. Add cheese and any of the fillings you choose.
5. Zip the Ziploc closed, getting as much air out as possible.
6. Squish the ingredients in the baggie all together.
7. Place the Ziplocs in the boiling water for about 10-15 minutes (I recommend 15 for eggs that aren't runny!)
8. Pull out the Ziplocs, open them up, and roll out your omelet!