Friday, July 29, 2011

This Week's Favorites

I was out of town last week so this list is what I have found over the last two weeks!

I am always happy to find some new crock pot recipes. 

from Chi-town Cheapskate

Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
from Gingerbread Girl

I found tons of dessert recipes that sound like perfect summer treats! 

from Gina's Skinny Recipes 

from Sweet Luvin in the Kitchen

from Tidy Mom

from Homespun with Love

from Debbie Does Dinner Healthy

This one sounds like the perfect kid dessert!

PB & J Cupcakes
from Life's Simple Measures

This one is on the menu for next week!

Baked Chimichangas
from Six Sisters' Stuff

My husband is going to love these...

Buffalo Chicken Braids
from the Rickett Chronicles

And last, a breakfast that looks amazing...

Sweet Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
from Imitation by Design

I'm linking up with Friday Favorite Finds.


5 comments:

  1. This is a great list you have compiled. Love the crock pot recipes, I'm always looking for new ones too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl....your family is tooooo cute! have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this sounds so good! Especially the dessert ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my Buffalo Chicken Braid. I will be checking out the crock pot recipes for sure! You have some great selections this week...

    Wende

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look wonderful -- thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete