When I saw this recipe, I knew I had to make them!
How could I resist?
You actually put cookies in these cookies!
Does that even make sense?
Once you try these cookies, you may never be able to eat another cookie without comparing it to these!
Cookies and Cream Cookies
recipe adapted from Recipe Shoebox
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 white sugar
1 package Cookies 'n Creme Pudding Mix
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
10 Oreos, chopped
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream together butter and sugars. Add pudding mix and mix until combined.
3. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
4. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
5. Add the Oreos and chocolate chips.
6. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
This post will be linked to: