"Do you like Pina Coladas...?"
Summer is coming! A pina colada in hand on a tropical beach sounds perfect!
However, that will not be happening anytime soon so I will settle for Pina Colada Cupcakes...
and low calorie too!
One cupcake is only 3 Weight Watcher points!
The original recipe comes from the Hungry Girl 200 under 200 cookbook by Lisa Lillien.
Pina Colada Cupcakes
2 cups yellow cake mix
16 oz. crushed pineapple in juice (undrained)
1/2 tsp coconut extract
4 oz. pineapple (drained)
1 tbsp sugar
1/8 tsp coconut extract
1 1/2 tbsp low-fat cream cheese (softened)
1 fat-free vanilla jello pudding snack
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Stir together all the ingredients for the frosting. Mix until creamy. Put in the fridge until ready to use.
2. Mix together all the ingredients for the cupcakes.
3. Pour 1/4 cup cupcake mix into prepared muffin tins (should make 12 cupcakes).
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool completely then frost and sprinkle.
This post is linked to: