Bruschetta Chicken Bake
recipe from Kraftrecipes.com
1 can diced tomatoes (undrained)
1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese
1 box Stove Top chicken stuffing
1/2 cup water
2 tsp minced garlic
2 - 4 chicken breasts (I used 2 large cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 tsp dried basil
1. Combine stuffing, tomatoes, water, and garlic. Mix well.
2. On the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan place chicken, sprinkle with basil, and then put cheese on top.
3. Cover with stuffing mixture.
4. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Serve with a green salad and enjoy!
*This made great leftovers too!
This post is linked to: