Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

I found this smoothie recipe yesterday on Pinterest.
It was such a great start to our morning 
and because of the peanut butter, it kept me full for a long time!  

*An added bonus is that this smoothie has only about 320 calories in it!
For something sweet, chocolatey and peanut buttery...that's awesome! 

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie 
recipe from The Glitter Guide

Ingredients 

1/2 banana 
1 cup almond milk 
2 tbsp peanut butter 
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 
ice 

Directions 

Blend until smooth and drink up! 




I was in such a hurry that my pictures aren't great 
but you can tell it was a delicious smoothie 
by looking at this little one's face! 

I am sharing this recipe with...





1 comment:

  1. That looks so good! I think I might just be making it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete