Thursday, October 6, 2011

Low Calorie Milk Shake

So once again I was watching the Hungry Girl on TV and she had a version of a low calorie milk shake that I had a feeling I could make with the ingredients I already had. 
It was a success! 

What you will need: 

Light Vanilla Soy Milk 
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt 
Lite Hershey's Syrup 
Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer (weird I know! but this makes it oh so much better!)



Directions 

In a blender (I prefer Bullet) mix together about 1 cup frozen yogurt with 1/2 cup soy milk, a couple tablespoons of creamer and as much chocolate sauce as you want. Blend...
and DRINK UP!

*Give it a taste test and add more soy milk if too thick, more frozen yogurt if too runny, etc. I just eye-ball the measurements. 


I am sharing this recipe with...

3 comments:

  1. My kids are going to be all over this. Do I have to tell them it is healthy??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin,
    A Milk Shake is pure comfort for me and yours looks delicious. Thank you so much for sharing your great recipe with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you will have a fabulous week and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have thought to use coffee creamer!

    ReplyDelete