Sunday, October 2, 2011

My First Weekly Menu Plan

I make a menu every week and stick to it pretty well (unless there is a day that is too much for me to handle and then take-out is REQUIRED!). 
I write it down and next to it I write what I need to buy at the store. 
I decided I would give posting the menu a try. 
I am not sure if I will keep up with it weekly, but we will see. 

Sunday    
       
Brown Rice 
Broccoli and Carrots

Monday

Huevos Rancheros (recipe coming soon)
Black Beans 
Cantaloupe 
Salad 

Tuesday

Green Beans 

Wednesday

Easy Tostadas (recipe coming soon) 
Fresh Guacamole 

Thursday 

Homemade Gluten-Free Niochi with 
Marinara Sauce (recipe coming soon)
Salad 

Friday 

Fresh Guacamole 
Salad 

Saturday

Leftovers 

               

1 comment:

  1. I am so envious...you are so organized when it comes to meal planning and shopping!! I just wing it most of the time!! Bad idea!! And...love the new pix of the fam and girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete