Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Abby Cooks: Pizza Pockets

This is another recipe that Abby can make all by herself and she loves it! 

Pizza Pockets 

Ingredients 

reduced fat crescent rolls 
Hormel Turkey Pepperoni 
mozzarella cheese, part skim
spaghetti sauce for dipping, jar or homemade


Directions 

1. Pull apart crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Put a little cheese and a few pepperonis in the center. 


2. Roll them up into little pockets. 


3. Place on a greased cookie sheet. 


4. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown. 


5. Serve with some dipping sauce and veggies. 


I'm linking up here...

6 comments:

  1. Ethan would love this! He always likes to play with dough when we make pizza or the chicken pot pie, so this would be great.
    And I love those new photos of the girls. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i think even my toddler could do these-thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound so good! I like that you used cresent rolls too...my boys love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't resist Abby's pudgy little hands!! They really look just like yours when you were little!! Oh...and the food looks good too!! :)

    ReplyDelete