Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Night Dessert Night #13: Low Calorie Brownies

This low calorie brownie recipe is so quick, easy, and delicious! 
Trader Joe's no longer carries No Pudge Fudge (it was only $2.50 there but at the grocery store it is $4.50!). I was heart broken at first, but then I saw this recipe on TV.  I was watching the Hungry Girl's show and this is what I saw! 

Low Calorie Brownies

Ingredients 


8 oz. canned pumpkin 
1 box devil's food cake mix 

Directions

1.  Mix the pumpkin and cake mix together. 


2. Using a large cookie scoop, place mix in prepared muffin tins (I filled 18, but you could make 24 smaller brownies). 


3. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.


They taste like both a cupcake and a brownie and are around 180 calories each! Not too bad!

By the way, my husband hates anything pumpkin, ate these, had no idea there was pumpkin in them and I am NEVER telling him! :)

I'm linking up to...

6 comments:

  1. Love that your husband didn't notice :) These sound like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple...love it!
    Good thing Colin doesn't read this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHOOT!! I forgot to eat one when I had the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sneaky;)
    i love pumpkin and chocolate. and simple.
    this recipe is for me!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you serious?!? This is amazing! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. I'm SO going to try these out this weekend. I made something with pumpkin too...only 2 WW points!

    http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com/2011/04/123-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-cookie.html

    ReplyDelete